PBS Hawaii is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, offering jobs in a variety of disciplines such as fundraising, creative services, programming, engineering, information technology, communications and administration.
All vacancies are advertised on our website, in print and online recruiting services. Fulltime employees receive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401k plan, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick leave and holidays.
We have paid and unpaid internships available for students interested in production and fundraising.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and drug plan
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k plan available with station matching
- Flexible spending accounts for qualified expenses such as insurance premiums and medical, dependent care, and parking expenses
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 13 holidays per year
There are currently no advertised positions available. Please bookmark this page and check back weekly to see the newest listings. PBS Hawaii would like to thank you for your interest in working with us.
EEO PUBLIC FILE REPORT