This recipe appears in Keaau High School's story, HIKI NŌ Episode 109, air date May 2nd. Title of the story is: "How to Make Salsa Verde"
Salsa Verde Recipe
5 serrano peppers
1 garlic clove
1 bunch of cilantro (or Chinese parsley)
1 cup of water
1. Peel the tomatillos and take out the seeds from the peppers.
2. Pour one cup of water in small pot and boil tomatillos, peppers, and garlic for three minutes or until tomatillos are wrinkly.
3. While the peppers, tomatillos, and garlic are boiling, dice the onion and mince the cilantro.
4. When the mixture is done boiling, pour into blender. Add salt to your taste and blend.
5. Mix the blended ingredients with the cilantro and onion.
6. Serve chilled.