Sponsorship & Business Support
Local Broadcast Sponsorship is a message identifying business, foundation, or individual support for the quality programs provided by PBS Hawaiʻi. Sponsor acknowledgments air twice per program (once at the beginning, once at the end) for a period of six or twelve months, with an option for renewal. Over 37 local businesses, foundations, and individuals have chosen to support PBS Hawaiʻi’s statewide broadcast by sponsoring their favorite programs.
PBS Hawaiʻi supporters have discovered that sponsorship:
- Yields significant marketing benefits.
- Builds brand awareness by linking you or your business with high-quality programs.
- Generates community goodwill through support of public television.
- Positions you or your business before an educated and influential audience.
- Promotes your offerings to a statewide audience at an affordable price.
- Markets your brand in an environment free of commercial clutter.
To learn more about local broadcast sponsorship with PBS Hawaiʻi, contact Christina Kanemoto Sumida:
Mahalo to Our Local Programming Sponsors!
|Aloha Island Mart|
|Atsuhiko and Ina Goodwin Tateuchi Foundation|
|Bank of Hawaii Foundation|
|Bendon Family Foundation|
|Cades Schutte LLP|
|Cronin Fried Sekiya Kekina & Fairbanks|
|Dr. Belinda Aquino|
|Dr. John Mirikitani, J.D., PhD|
|First Hawaiian Bank|
|First Insurance Company of Hawaii|
|Hawaii Dental Service|
|Hawaii Medical Service Association|
|John and Clifford Mirikitani Foundation|
|John R. Halligan Charitable Fund|
|Keiki Care Center of Hawaii|
|Pearl Hawaii Federal Credit Union|
|Ruby Tuesday Hawaii|
|St. Francis Healthcare System|
|Stepping Stones Academy|
|University of Hawaii Professional Assembly|
Other Ways to Support PBS Hawaiʻi