KĀKOU: Hawaiʻi’s Town Hall
Honolulu Rail: Worth the Wait?
Premiered at 7:30 pm on Thursday, June 29.
- Anthony Aalto, HART Board of Directors
- Tyler Dos Santos-Tam, Honolulu City Council Transportation Committee Chair
- Patrick Preusser, Director of Rapid Transit for City and County of Honolulu
- Kioni Dudley, Makakilo/Kapolei/Honokai Hale Neighborhood Board Vice Chair
- Richard Oshiro, Waipahu Neighborhood Board Secretary
- Mitchell Tynanes, ʻEwa Neighborhood Board Chair
- Larry Veray, Pearl City Neighborhood Board Chair
- Stephen Wood, ʻAiea Neighborhood Board Chair
- Marcel Honore, Honolulu Civil Beat
- Moses Barrios, Faith Action for Community Equity President