Celebrating Pride Month
Talk Story with LGBTQ+ Communities
- Joe Wilson, Filmmaker, Kapaemahu
- Thaddeus Pham, Co-Chair, Hawaiʻi Department of Health Sexual and Gender Minority Workgroup
- Hao Le, President of Affirmation Hawai’i, Oʻahu
- Keivalei Cadena, Harm Reduction Programs Manager at Kumukahi Health & Wellness, Hawai’i Island
- Ian Tapu, Hawai’i LGBT Legacy Foundation and the Hawai’i Health & Harm Reduction Center
This program is made possible by a grant from American Documentary | POV, with funding provided by the Open Society Foundations. This event is a collaboration with POV, the award-winning independent non-fiction film series on PBS www.pbs.org/pov.